4. What do you see as the key issues related to health care reform in Minnesota? In your eyes, what needs to happen?
- The state of the economy and the need to grow jobs and reduce unemployment stated by all candidates.
- The state budget, deficit and the need to either grow revenues, reduce expenses or both. During these discussions, there were good points and ideas brought forth by both sides of the political spectrum. It is definitely a concern by everyone.
- Transparency and accountability were talked about by both sides as well and the need to understand where/how things are funded, impact, and efficiencies. Both sides expressed similar viewpoints.
- Healthcare seem to vary across the board and was difficult to follow the various discussions.